1. SCOPE. This policy covers how NATURE’S KICK treats personal information that NATURE’S KICK collects and receives, including information related to your past use of the Site.
2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM SITE USERS; COOKIES. NATURE’S KICK provides services and Content through the Site and, generally, does not use the Site for the sole purpose of collecting personal information from users. However, as part of providing such services and Content, NATURE’S KICK may collect and/or track (1) the home server domain names, e-mail addresses, type of computer, and type of Web browser of users to the Site, (2) the e-mail addresses of users that communicate with NATURE’S KICK or the Site via e-mail, (3) information knowingly provided by users in online forms, registration forms, surveys, etc. (including name, address, e-mail and other personal profile data), and (4) aggregate and user-specific information on which pages users access.
When a user performs a search within the Site, NATURE’S KICK may record information identifying the user or linking the user to the search performed. NATURE’S KICK may also record limited information associated with every search request made by the user and use that information to, among other things, solve technical problems with the service.
3. USE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED. NATURE’S KICK may use the data it collects for internal purposes, namely, for solving technical problems, calculating overall usage statistics, for internal marketing and promotional purposes, product development, and content improvement. NATURE’S KICK will not disclose to third parties any personal information, except to the extent necessary to comply with applicable laws or legal processes (e.g. subpoenas), or to protect the rights or property of NATURE’S KICK. NATURE’S KICK will cooperate with law enforcement authorities.
4. SECURITY MEASURES. NATURE’S KICK takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. NATURE’S KICK restricts access to your personal information to employees who need to know that information to operate, develop or improve our services. Please note, however, that NATURE’S KICK cannot guarantee the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to/from NATURE’S KICK via the Site or e-mail. Accordingly, NATURE’S KICK is not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet.
5. OPT-OUT RIGHT. Users may at any time opt out of having their personal information used by NATURE’S KICK to send promotional correspondence to the user, by contacting NATURE’S KICK e-mail or postal mail at the address(es) below:
NATURE’S KICK CORPORATION
1443 45th Avenue NE
Salem, OR 97301
6. ACCESS TO AND ABILITY TO CORRECT PERSONAL DATA.
Upon request via postal mail or e-mail, NATURE’S KICK will provide to users a summary of any personal information retained by NATURE’S KICK regarding the user. Users may modify, correct, change or update personally identifiable information that NATURE’S KICK has collected by the Site or may cause their personal record to be removed from Nature’s Kick’sdatabase by contacting NATURE’S KICK via postal mail or e-mail to the addresses indicated in paragraph 5 above.
7. NATURE’S KICK’S RIGHT TO CONTACT USERS. NATURE’S KICK reserves the right to contact users of the Site who have provided NATURE’S KICK with contact information, unless they opt-out of such communication as provided in paragraph 5 above.